TED X IARE SPEAKER

 
          SANTHOSH STARK COMPLETED HIS GRADUATION IN MECHANICAL BACKGROUND  FROM ANDHRA PRADESH......


INTRESTS

  • ARTS 
  • MUSIC 
  • ROBOTICS


ACHIEVEMENT

published in several news papers TIMES OF INDIA EEDANU SAKSHI etc...

SKILLS

microart sculpting photography painting sketches art and craft works

SERVICES

all types of arts

MicroArt is not something I produce, it's something that produces a change in me and my clients. When you see my Art, I think you'll agree. I am also a passionate artist, engineer, photographer who is well known for his miniature/micro art carvings on pencil lead and robotics works.



MICRO-ART ON LEAD
Sparking conversations and inspiring the curvature on lead, with a memory that cannot be forgotten, and must be personally experienced.



MINIATURE
Harnessing creativity and perfecting the craft with practical experience.



SCULPTURES
Home Decores, I'm only as good as my Choice.



WALL-ART, PAINTING & PHOTOGRAPHY
Seeing what other photographers,paintings won't, capturing what others can't.

ONE OF THE TALENTED AND CREATIVE PERSON TO BE AN MICROART DESIGNER TO BE AN ENGINEER AND TO LOVE DOING ROBOTICS WITH SUCH A  AMAZING MINDSET IS WHAT HE ASPIRES ON 
ITS SUCH A AMAZING HONOUR TO HAVE YOU AS A SPEAKER SO THAT YOU CAN CHANGE THE MINDSET OF  AN INDIVIDUAL TO REACH GREATER HEIGHTS OF SUCCESS 

Comments